It’s a new month
What are some habits you would like to work on? How you think is how you’ll behave so be a better version.
Let’s start with the positives
1. Love on yourself
3. Eating better
4. Spend more time with love ones
6. Watch less tv
7. Read more
8. Find a hobby
9. Learn a new skill
10. Go on vacation
11. Help someone in need
12. Buy yourself something you’ve always wanted but will never afford yourself
13. Surprise someone with a phone call
14. Pay someone’s bill at the cashier if you see them struggling , even if it is a portion. The rewards are limitless
15. Do one or all of the things on your list for 15 days
Now let’s look at the negatives you would love to eliminate, be warned you may not be aware you are doing some of this stuff:
1. Stop criticizing yourself and your God given features. They make you unique.
2. Couch potato isn’t a sexy look. Move from your desk more often during the day, keep your body in motion, you are less productive if you sit too long
3. Do you control what you eat or does the food control you?
4. You don’t always have to be right nor have the last word
5. Are you consistently buying things you want or need?
6. Are you aware when you fart or burp out loud others can hear and it’s bad manners
7. Social media is not education
8. Social media is not social, it’s isolation
9. Apps are not being skillful
10. Virtual vacation is not real nor is looking at everyone else have fun
11. Don’t be a pessimist, not everyone panhandling is a bum
12. Keeping up with the Joneses is a hobby? Really? Why?
13. Be careful with your tongue it’s more than a weapon, it’s a deadly weapon
14. Your good deeds don’t have to be broadcasted or telegraphed
15. Change one or all of the things on your list for 15 days
Make a list of pros and cons unique to you and have fun with it 🥰